Bethpage, NY-May 27, 2009 — Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) today announced that it is now offering business customers across its entire service area the option to select up to 24 lines of its award-winning Optimum Voice phone service, enabling Optimum Business to serve businesses with up to 100 employees. Each Optimum Voice line features low flat-rate pricing, unlimited local and long-distance calling within the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada with no hidden fees or taxes and 14 business calling features at no additional charge, such as Enhanced Voice Mail, Find Me, Rollover Hunting and Three-Way Calling. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook