Considering cable MSOs have only been active with VoIP for a few years, there growing subscriber rate is quite impressive. In-Stat’s most recent research suggests that there are 10.6 million cable VoIP subs in 2007, with 42 percent of all cable telephony subscribers signing up in the last 12 months. MSOs clearly have the momentum, as there most recent quarterly financial reports have stated. Will telecom respond?
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020