Bright House Networks will launch a “start over” feature in certain Florida markets. The start over feature allows subscribers who may have missed the beginning of a scheduled program to start it over. The service is accessed by a button on the remote control and may be started over up until the end of the program. Bright House will offer the service at no additional charge to its digital tier subscribers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020