Bright House Networks will launch a “start over” feature in certain Florida markets. The start over feature allows subscribers who may have missed the beginning of a scheduled program to start it over. The service is accessed by a button on the remote control and may be started over up until the end of the program. Bright House will offer the service at no additional charge to its digital tier subscribers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE