Bright House Networks announced the launch of a large Start Over deployment for its Tampa, FL market. Start Over, developed by Time Warner Cable, allows subscribers to start a program from the beginning if they start watching it after its already started. The technology allows subscribers to “start over” during a window of time equal to 2 ½ times the length of the targeted program. Bright House joins Time Warner and Comcast who have also launched Start Over deployments, although this is the largest to date. Bright House will offer the service free of charge to its digital cable subscribers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020