Bresnan Communications, a Purchase, NY based MSO, will launch business telephony services using Primal Solution’s Commercial VoIP SolutionPAK. The VoIP powered service will allow Bresnan to offer business class telephony services to it’s footprint in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Utah. Primal Solution’s business class VoIP features include expanded calling features, n-Level hierarchies for multiple divisions and resellers, account codes, and inbound 800 service.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020