(GRAND FORKS, N.D.) – May 2, 2022 – Bluepeak, an innovative internet provider, broke ground Monday on an approximately $27 million fiber-to-the-home network expansion that will bring high-quality, high-speed broadband and video services to nearly 27,000 residents and businesses in Grand Forks. Vice President of Market Development Desi Stoops, and Vice President of Construction Jerry Leiby joined other members of the Bluepeak team and the local community at the Bluepeak Warehouse in Grand Forks at South 48th St. for the ceremony. With construction underway, Bluepeak will begin delivering service to customers later this year. For more information or to sign up for the latest Bluepeak updates in Grand Forks, visit mybluepeak.com.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook