DALLAS, Feb. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — An upcoming pilot program from Blockbuster Inc. , a leading global provider of media entertainment, will offer consumers one-stop shopping for their online video game and movie rental needs. The pilot program, which will be launched during the second quarter, will allow select BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™ online customers to rent video games, as well as movies, Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook