The iPhone recently dethroned the BlackBerry as the number one selling smartphone in the U.S. RIM hopes to reverse the trend with the introduction of the BlackBerry Storm, which is their keyboardless touch phone answer to the iPhone. The phone will be exclusive to Verizon, which has recently stepped up their “anticipatory” marketing efforts. The wait may not be much longer. BGR is reporting that Verizon will launch the storm on November 24th for $199 (requires a two year subscription), just in time for the holiday season. When will the lines begin to form?
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook