January 13, 2009 Bend, Ore. – BendBroadband has officially made the transition to an all-digital cable system. The Central Oregon cable system’s entire analog cable TV signal was shut down on the morning of January 2, 2009 making BendBroadband one of the nation’s first cable operators to achieve full-digital status. Read More
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible