Avaya announced that their one-X Mobile platform now supports Apple’s iPhone. The one-X Mobile platform downloadable interface converts mobile devices like iPhones into an endpoint on Avaya and Cisco powered corporate networks. The one-X platform also supports mobile devices from RIM, Palm, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony Ericsson and others. The platform essentially makes mobile phones extensions of the office phone.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020