Avaya announced that their one-X Mobile platform now supports Apple’s iPhone. The one-X Mobile platform downloadable interface converts mobile devices like iPhones into an endpoint on Avaya and Cisco powered corporate networks. The one-X platform also supports mobile devices from RIM, Palm, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony Ericsson and others. The platform essentially makes mobile phones extensions of the office phone.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook