RESTON, VA, Dec 09, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) — Avail Media, the only customer service-focused aggregator and provider of both linear and on demand MPEG-4 IPTV content, today announced that the company’s Avail On Demand solution has now passed 1 million subscribers. Today’s announcement marks continued growth for the company, which offers the most studio on demand programming available today for both telco and cable deployments. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household