Reston, VA , June 24, 2009 – Avail Media, the only independent managed service infrastructure provider delivering an integrated Linear and On-Demand Digital Media Service, today announced that the company has signed on an additional 25 former SES Americom IP Prime™ customers, bringing the total to 34. West Kentucky Telephone is among the former IP Prime™ customers that have signed an agreement with Avail Media’s video services solution since SES Americom announced that it would stop offering the IP Prime service. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook