Reston, VA , June 24, 2009 – Avail Media, the only independent managed service infrastructure provider delivering an integrated Linear and On-Demand Digital Media Service, today announced that the company has signed on an additional 25 former SES Americom IP Prime™ customers, bringing the total to 34. West Kentucky Telephone is among the former IP Prime™ customers that have signed an agreement with Avail Media’s video services solution since SES Americom announced that it would stop offering the IP Prime service. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020