Avail Media announced the launch of several new affiliates for its VOD service. The new affiliates include Clarksville Utilities, NuVision, FTC Diversified Services, LigTel, Guam Telecom Authority, Kentucky Telephone, and Lafayette Utilities System. “With Avail On Demand, we are now able to provide our subscribers with a wide variety of content from both major motion picture studios and independents,” said Dent Adams, COO, FTC Diversified Services in a Avail Media press release.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020