Avail Media and Motorola announced a partnership to integrate Avail’s content transport solution and Motorola’s MWAVE IPTV portfolio. MWAVE provides set-tops, encoders, systems integration services, and program management for video hub office components, including third-party middleware and digital rights management. MWAVE will integrate with Avail’s Avail Connect to create a “hosted” head-end solution. Servicoe providers can also utilize these services to build their own head end.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020