Espial announced a sales partnership agreement with Avail Media, where Avail will market Espial IPTV solutions in conjunction with their IPTV content and transport solution. Espial offers a variety of IPTV focused solutions, branded as the Espial Evo IPTV Service Platform. Avail offers IPTV content and transport rights for over 200 channels. The partnership also announced nine new service providers have agreed to launch the new Avail/Espial powered solution, including Prime Time Communications of Colorado.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020