AT&T today announced the availability of U-verse Voice in several Ohio markets, including Columbus and Akron. U-verse voice is an IP voice product which is bundled with U-verse broadband and video services. U-verse voice adds a suite of features to traditional voice service including, unified messaging, click to call from the TV or PC, simultaneous ring of up to four phones, and a web based call management portal. AT&T offers to U-verse voice plans; 1) U-verse Voice Unlimited, which includes unlimited local and nationwide minutes for $40 a month, and 2) U-verse Voice 1000, which includes 1,000 Call Anywhere minutes to any location in the U.S. or U.S. territories for $30 a month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- 70% of U.S. Broadband Households Have Streaming Video Devices
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service