AT&T today announced the availability of U-verse Voice in several Ohio markets, including Columbus and Akron. U-verse voice is an IP voice product which is bundled with U-verse broadband and video services. U-verse voice adds a suite of features to traditional voice service including, unified messaging, click to call from the TV or PC, simultaneous ring of up to four phones, and a web based call management portal. AT&T offers to U-verse voice plans; 1) U-verse Voice Unlimited, which includes unlimited local and nationwide minutes for $40 a month, and 2) U-verse Voice 1000, which includes 1,000 Call Anywhere minutes to any location in the U.S. or U.S. territories for $30 a month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household