Dallas, Texas, October 27, 2008 – In a move that puts it squarely ahead of cable providers’ High Definition (HD) channel offerings, AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced several additions to the AT&T U-verse TV channel lineup, including more than 30 new HD channels and new international programming packages for Chinese, Polish, Russian, French and European-sports audiences. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider