Nashville, Tennessee, December 22, 2008 – Residents in parts of the Nashville-area and Middle Tennessee have a new — and better — choice for their television and communications services. AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets today announced the launch of AT&T U-verseSM TV and AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet in the area beginning Monday, Dec. 22. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook