AT&T announced that their new wireless video share service is now available nationwide. AT&T had previously launched Video Share, but only in limited markets. Video share enables one-way live streaming-video feeds that can be seen by both parties while they are participating in a two-way voice conversation. Once the parties have initiated a Video Share call, either one can be the one generating the video stream for the other to see. AT&T eventually plans to extend video share beyond just a wireless application. Two Video Share service packages will be available for $4.99 a month for 25 minutes of Video Share usage or $9.99 a month for 60 minutes of usage. Users also may choose to pay as they go and pay 35 cents a minute each time they use the service.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020