AT&T announced that their MobileTV product, which is powered by Qualcomm’s MediaFLO platform will go live on May 4th. The launch coincides with two new handset launches, the Vu from LG Electronics and the Access from Samsung, that AT&T says will provide a better MobileTV viewing experience. AT&T MobileTV will offer programming from leading news and entertainment brands: CBS Mobile, ESPN Mobile TV, FOX Mobile, NBC 2Go, NBC News 2Go, MTV Networks’ COMEDY CENTRAL, MTV and Nickelodeon, as well as PIX and CNN Mobile Live, which are both AT&T – exclusive. The service will launch in 58 markets including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Seattle and Washington, D.C. Monthly access packages for AT&T Mobile TV begin at $15 a month for the Basic package. AT&T also offers a Mobile TV Plus package for $30 a month, which includes unlimited Mobile TV and unlimited mobile Web browsing.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020