AT&T announced the availability of AT&T U-verse Voice in Sacramento, a primary line VoIP service. U-Verse voice offers a variety of “next generation” features including an online call management portal, simultaneous ring of up to four phones, and click to call from the PC or television. U-verse voice offers an unlimited calling plan for $40/month and a 1000 minute plan for $30/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household