AT&T announced the availability of AT&T U-verse Voice in Sacramento, a primary line VoIP service. U-Verse voice offers a variety of “next generation” features including an online call management portal, simultaneous ring of up to four phones, and click to call from the PC or television. U-verse voice offers an unlimited calling plan for $40/month and a 1000 minute plan for $30/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020