AT&T announced the availability of AT&T U-verse Voice in Sacramento, a primary line VoIP service. U-Verse voice offers a variety of “next generation” features including an online call management portal, simultaneous ring of up to four phones, and click to call from the PC or television. U-verse voice offers an unlimited calling plan for $40/month and a 1000 minute plan for $30/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service