AT&T announced the launch of Smart Limits for Wireless™, a web based parental control tool for their children’s wireless service. The new service allows a parent to set usage limits on a child’s talk time, text messages, instant messages (IMs) and downloads, manage how and when a child can communicate, restrict access to mobile Web sites and allocate minutes among users of shared wireless plans. The service is priced at $4.99 a month for each line and no special handset is required.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible