Dallas, Texas, October 2, 2008 – The mobile shopping experience just got a makeover. AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced the launch of its Online Experience StoreSM, allowing shoppers to “touch,” experience and purchase wireless devices and services online. The digital storefront introduces a new 3-D shopping model, giving customers rich, interactive demonstrations and tutorials in five categories of wireless products: phones and devices, music, video and Web, messaging, and e-mail and productivity. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE