Dallas, Texas, October 2, 2008 – The mobile shopping experience just got a makeover. AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced the launch of its Online Experience StoreSM, allowing shoppers to “touch,” experience and purchase wireless devices and services online. The digital storefront introduces a new 3-D shopping model, giving customers rich, interactive demonstrations and tutorials in five categories of wireless products: phones and devices, music, video and Web, messaging, and e-mail and productivity. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook