AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson announced the launch of their new AT&T Video Share product at the NXTcomm show. Video Share allows wireless users to share live video with each other over wireless devices. It utilizes a live video streaming feed, which is visible to both parties of a two way voice conversation. It’s only available in Atlanta, Dallas and San Antonio, but will expand throughout the rest of the year. Pricing is $4.99/month for 25 minutes of usage, or $9.99/month for 60 minutes.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020