AT&T announced the launch of a mobile banking service that will enable consumers to view account balances and history, transfer funds and pay bills from their AT&T mobile handsets. The mobile banking application will be pre-loaded on future AT&T handsets beginning later this year. Consumers need to “synch” their mobile phone with their bank account to enable the service. AT&T will offer the service at no additional charge.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020