AT&T announced that subscribers to their DSL service will receive access to their 10,000 POP Wi-Fi hotspot network at no additional charge. This feature was previously available to “premium” DSL subscribers, but is now available to any customer who subscribes to a 1.5Mbps or higher downstream speed package. AT&T claims the new service will save existing broadband customers a potential $60/year and new customers a potential $240/year.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook