AT&T announced the expansion of their free nationwide 411 service, focused on business listings. The service is offered to wireline and wireless callers. It is ad supported; meaning callers are served ads based on the subject of the 411 inquiry. AT&T had the service operating in southeastern states, but it is now available nationwide. The service is marketed as 1-800-YellowPages and the actual digits are 1-800-935-5697.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook