AT&T announced the expansion of their free nationwide 411 service, focused on business listings. The service is offered to wireline and wireless callers. It is ad supported; meaning callers are served ads based on the subject of the 411 inquiry. AT&T had the service operating in southeastern states, but it is now available nationwide. The service is marketed as 1-800-YellowPages and the actual digits are 1-800-935-5697.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020