AT&T announced the expansion of their free nationwide 411 service, focused on business listings. The service is offered to wireline and wireless callers. It is ad supported; meaning callers are served ads based on the subject of the 411 inquiry. AT&T had the service operating in southeastern states, but it is now available nationwide. The service is marketed as 1-800-YellowPages and the actual digits are 1-800-935-5697.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE