MADISON, Wis., Dec 08, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — AT&T Inc. today announced the availability of AT&T U-verse(SM) Voice in parts of Madison, bringing consumers a next-generation digital voice service delivered over the AT&T U-verse Internet Protocol (IP) network. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020