MADISON, Wis., Dec 08, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — AT&T Inc. today announced the availability of AT&T U-verse(SM) Voice in parts of Madison, bringing consumers a next-generation digital voice service delivered over the AT&T U-verse Internet Protocol (IP) network. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household