AT&T announced plans to deliver Cisco’s TelePresence solution, which allows companies to connect to their customers, suppliers and partners worldwide. The new service will be branded as the AT&T Telepresence Solution. The Cisco powered product provides video conferencing solutions, which both Cisco and AT&T tout as “in-person experiences with the simplicity of a phone call.” The service delivers “life-size images” via full-high-definition video (1080p) and spatial audio within a specially designed environment. Three-screen and one-screen site options will be available, based on Cisco TelePresence System 3000 and Cisco TelePresence System 1000 endpoints. AT&T Telepresence Solution is expected to be available in the second half of 2008 in 23 countries. AT&T and Cisco will target U.S.-based multinational companies and selected companies headquartered outside of the U.S. in their initial efforts.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020