AT&T brought its VoIP powered triple play package to the Kansas City market this week. AT&T brands its VoIP product, AT&T U-verse Voice. This is AT&T’s third U-verse Voice market, which also includes Detroit and Connecticut. AT&T is using U-verse Voice to introduce integrated features into its U-verse triple play package. Convergence features of the U-verse voice product include allowing customers to “click to call” from their PC or television, unified messaging, and simultaneous ring of up to four telephone numbers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook