AT&T announced the expansion of its VPLS service. AT&T’s VPLS service called OPT-E-WAN, allows businesses to link multiple locations globally with a point-to-point Ethernet connection. The service is expected to launch this summer. AT&T is adding new connection speeds of 2 Mbps, 4 Mbps, and 8 Mbps to the VPLS platform to it’s larger footprint in the U.S. Its currently only available in the former Bellsouth footprint.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook