AT&T has announced they are expanding their DISH Networks resale relationship to their former Bellsouth territory. Bellsouth had a resale arrangement with DirecTV, and AT&T let it expire after their acquisition of Bellsouth. AT&T has slightly over 2 million DBS subscribers from both their DirecTV and DISH resale arrangements. AT&T has also said they will reevaluate their entire DBS resale strategy in 2009.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020