AT&T has announced they are expanding their DISH Networks resale relationship to their former Bellsouth territory. Bellsouth had a resale arrangement with DirecTV, and AT&T let it expire after their acquisition of Bellsouth. AT&T has slightly over 2 million DBS subscribers from both their DirecTV and DISH resale arrangements. AT&T has also said they will reevaluate their entire DBS resale strategy in 2009.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider