We reported about a soft launch of HD VOD last week and now AT&T has officially confirmed the availability of an HD VOD library. It is available to all U-verse customers. “With an extensive HD channel lineup, HD-capable equipment in every package, excellent picture quality and now HD VOD, AT&T U-verse TV is ready to provide the ultimate HD viewing experience for our customers,” said Rich Wellerstein, AT&T vice president of Programming in a company statement. HD services are available to U-verse customers for an additional $10/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020