AT&T announced an expansion of their 3G network, that will bring coverage to 80 additional markets. The expansion will involve 1,500 new cell sites. AT&T claims its 3G network delivers typical downlink speeds ranging between 600 and 1,400 Kbps, and uplink speeds ranging from 500 and 800 Kbps. AT&T says the expansion includes migration to a GSM based High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) network.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE