AT&T announced an expansion of their 3G network, that will bring coverage to 80 additional markets. The expansion will involve 1,500 new cell sites. AT&T claims its 3G network delivers typical downlink speeds ranging between 600 and 1,400 Kbps, and uplink speeds ranging from 500 and 800 Kbps. AT&T says the expansion includes migration to a GSM based High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) network.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020