AT&T and RIM have announced the availability of the BlackBerry Professional Suite platform for small and medium business customers. Previously available to enterprise customers only, the BlackBerry Professional Suite offers an integrated wireless communications, collaboration, and security suite of applications for BlackBerry users. The small business version provides support for up to 30 users. It enables wireless access to e-mail, calendar, contacts, business data and Internet access. RIM announced the launch of the BlackBerry Professional Suite targeting small business back in November 2007.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020