ATLANTA – June 16, 2009 – Clearwire Communications, LLC, an operating subsidiary of Clearwire Corporation, (NASDAQ: CLWR), today officially transformed Atlanta into the fastest unwired city in the South. The city is now home to the largest 4G WiMAX wireless broadband network in the United States with CLEAR™ service available to nearly three million people across approximately 1,200 square miles. With CLEAR, consumers and businesses can access the Internet wirelessly, at true broadband speeds ─ at home, in the office, and on the go. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook