There’s a new HITS kid on the block – a partnership between Antenna Technology Communications Inc. (ATCi) and Digisoft. ATCI and Digisoft join NRTC, Avail Media, and Falcon Communications with an end-to end IPTV solution targeting rural telcos. This new solution an IPTV video headend, which utilizes a Simulsat receive multibeam antenna, a satellite subsystem and MPEG-4 compression. Digisoft provides an application server and Java powered set top boxes with program guide.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020