It’s cliché, but oh so true – content is king. Look at most industry conference agendas these days, whether they be broadband or wireless focused, and content is the center of attention. The tag line for this year’s IBC Conference, a leading global telecom industry event taking place next week in Amsterdam, is “the world of content creation management delivery.” Most of the CTIA I.T. and Entertainment conference centers on the delivery of content wirelessly. Like it or hate it, the future of our business involves figuring out how to profitably deliver content to customers. Voice service won’t disappear, but will morph into a value added application among a variety of more robust services. Carriers are in the beginning stages of making the transition to purveyors of content. There’s a lot to learn. With that in mind, we invite you to join us for an upcoming free webcast, IPTV Content: Putting the Pieces in Place, scheduled for Thursday September 11, 2008 at 2:00p ET/1:00p CT. It will be well worth your time.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?