Princeton, New Jersey & Sunnyvale, California – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Astound Broadband, the 6th-largest U.S. Cable provider, and Intermedia Cloud Communications, a leading provider of intelligent cloud communications and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them, today announced the introduction of Cloud Contact Center, a cloud-based intelligent contact center solution developed by Intermedia.
Available through Astound Business Solutions, Cloud Contact Center is designed for businesses of all sizes and industries, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) to large enterprise organizations that need to efficiently manage, track, and improve their customer interactions. As customer experience evolves beyond traditional landlines into more convenient means of communication such as mobile, email, text messaging, webchat, and social media, Cloud Contact Center allows for the seamless integration of these communication modes into a true omnichannel experience. Cloud Contact Center also uses a combination of AI, workflow automation, virtual agents, intelligent call routing, integrations, reporting, and employee collaboration tools to help businesses reduce costs and improve the customer experience, all without the need to add additional resources.
Cloud Contact Center delivers superior, responsive customer care from any location. Top features and benefits include:
- A true omnichannel experience that allows businesses and customers to interact via voice, webchat, email, WhatsApp, and SMS
- Excellent service quality with real-time performance dashboards and advanced historical reporting
- Support for multiple locations and remote frontline users – which is typically deployable in days, not weeks
- Intelligent routing and advanced queue handling based on agent skill sets, customer priority, statuses, and more
- AI-powered Interaction Insights including AI Transcriptions, AI Sentiment Analysis, AI Interaction Summary, and AI Evaluator which allow support representatives to be more productive and make more informed decisions
- Custom CRM and WFM integrations (e.g., Dynamics, Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack)
“Cloud Contact Center allows Astound to provide a best-in-class collaborative customer support solution that is an exceptional user experience for both businesses and their customers,” said Patrick Knorr, Chief Commercial Officer for Astound Business Solutions. “Intermedia has a strong track record of helping businesses connect better, which aligns with our own emphasis on ensuring that businesses of all sizes have the ability to work as efficiently as possible.”
“In today’s economy, now is the best time to invest in solutions that create great customer experiences,” said Jonathan McCormick, COO for Intermedia. “Happy customers are more likely to buy again and cost less than finding new customers. That’s why we’re partnering with Astound Broadband to provide businesses with a versatile, reliable, secure, and cost-effective cloud-based solution to help them deliver more informed, responsive, and personalized customer experiences.”
To learn more about Cloud Contact Center, please visit: https://www.astound.com/business/enterprise/voice/ucaas/contact-center/