PHILADELPHIA, PA May 28, 2013 Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV), a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications as a Service ( UCaaS), announces that it has launched a UCaaS solution for law firms Engineered specifically to serve the legal community, the solution is designed to address the unique needs of a law office, including offering enhanced mobility, audio & web collaboration, unified messaging, voice response, call recording and reporting services with multiple options to capture billable hours.
We know law firms want to maximize their productivity and billable hours, and weve enabled their communications to do just that, comments Mike Timar, Vice President of Product Management at Alteva. With Altevas UCaaS solution, attorneys can seamlessly communicate with anyone, anywhere, with detailed tracking.
Key features of Altevas UCaaS solution for Law Firms:
- HD Voice Hosted PBX High quality phone service with billable hours reporting and voicemails received with email.
- Unified Communications productivity tools including presence, screen sharing, instant messaging and more
- Hosted Exchange Comprehensive email & shared calendar solution
- Alteva Anywhere for lawyers on the go, protect your personal caller ID and remain connected
- Legal Collaboration Alteva’s Audio & Web Conferencing application for law firms.
- Alteva Archive Call Recording & message archiving capabilities
- Auto Attendant A virtual receptionist for the office 24/7
The Alteva UCaaS solution suite will enable law firms to conduct business from anywhere and with anyone seamlessly, and to increase efficiency and productivity company-wide. The solution has already attracted the attention of distinguished law firms throughout the country, including current customer Harter Secrest & Emery (HSE), a multi-location firm with over 135 attorneys and 40 practice areas.
We came to Alteva with a very simple requirement, make it easier for us to conduct business, comments Michael R. McEvoy, managing partner at Harter Secrest & Emery. We are very excited to learn that the Alteva UCaaS solution does exactly that and look forward to exploring its capabilities.
Join Alteva for a free UCaaS for law firms webinar titled: Maximize billable hours with the Cloud. The webinar takes place on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM (EDT).
For more information about Alteva, visit http://www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or call 1-877-258-3821.