PHILADELPHIA, PA – April 11, 2013 – Alteva (previously referred to as WVT Communications Group) (NYSE MKT: ALTV), the parent company of leading cloud communications pioneers, announces today the upgrade of its Advanced Call Center, a purpose-built, cloud-based solution that offers innovative capabilities, leveraging all of the functionality of the award-winning Alteva platform. The latest Advanced Call Center features include robust call center reporting, providing Alteva customers with access to comprehensive, real-time and historical data on agent and queue activity, utilization and performance; and web-based client, featuring an easy-to-use interface that allows calls to be handled more efficiently.
“Alteva continues to innovate in the best interests of all of our customers who look to our future-proof solutions as a viable way to streamline business operations in the simplest, most efficient manner,” states Mike Timar, Vice President Product Management at Alteva. “Alteva’s Advanced Call Center provides great functionality and efficiency for businesses, eliminating the need for costly, on-premise call center solutions. The recent upgrades are indicative of Alteva’s dedication to providing our customers with the latest and greatest in technology for our customers.”
Other Key Features of the Alteva Advanced Call Center include:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), quickly routing route callers to the appropriate agent with the correct skills and in the right priority, using a flexible set of routing policies.
- Queuing: Ensuring that incoming callers never receive a busy signal or no answer, and are greeted with appropriate announcements and hold media (audio or video).
- Web-based Agent & Supervisor Desk Clients: Providing a next-generation look and feel for call center management and options for when, where and how users manage their customers, agents and queues.
- Virtual Queues: Including agents and supervisors that span multiple locations, allowing employees to work from anywhere.
- Powerful Reporting Engine: Allowing supervisors and managers to monitor real-time queue and agent activity, as well as generate in-depth historical data and trends on queues and agents, allowing them to improve performance and ensure calls are handled efficiently.
- IVR/Auto Attendant: Guiding callers through with self-service applications, using voice or video prompts to identify the appropriate queue or agent.
To learn more about Alteva’s Advanced Call Center, go to: http://www.alteva.com/solutions/altevas-hosted-call-center.
For more information about Alteva, visit http://www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or call 1-877-258-3821.