Alltel Wireless will begin marketing its products through Best Buy locations throughout its footprint. The new retail strategy will begin May 25th. Alltel expects to be in about 40 Best Buy locations. Alltel will initially feature specific handsets, including the BlackBerry Curve and Motorola’s RAZR and ROKR, before implementing more handsets later in the year.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?