Alltel Wireless announced the availability of SalesNOW, a contact, activity and deal management software designed for BlackBerry wireless devices. SalesNOW allows professionals to track and manage contacts, deals, activities and e-mails and share information with a sales team. The application is targeting enterprise users and is priced at $25/month for an individual and $40/month for enterprise customers. Users must subscribe to a qualifying data plan.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook