Alltel Wireless announced a partnership with Bytemobile to launch Alltel Parental Controls, a content filtering application for mobile phones. Alltel Parental Controls utilizes content filtering to block websites that may be inappropriate for children. Alltel Parental Controls is available to both pre and post paid customers and will be available at no additional charge beginning in February 2008.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook