Alltel Wireless announced a partnership with Bytemobile to launch Alltel Parental Controls, a content filtering application for mobile phones. Alltel Parental Controls utilizes content filtering to block websites that may be inappropriate for children. Alltel Parental Controls is available to both pre and post paid customers and will be available at no additional charge beginning in February 2008.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020