Alltel announced a partnership with Boingo to dramatically expand their Wi-Fi footprint. The expansion adds 25,000 hotspots to Alltel’s network. The expanded service will be offered to anyone across the U.S. at $19.99/month for unlimited use or $3.99/day. Alltel also recently began bundling Wi-Fi with it’s EVDO broadband wireless service as the Internet Anywhere bundle for $69.98/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook