Alltel announced a partnership with Boingo to dramatically expand their Wi-Fi footprint. The expansion adds 25,000 hotspots to Alltel’s network. The expanded service will be offered to anyone across the U.S. at $19.99/month for unlimited use or $3.99/day. Alltel also recently began bundling Wi-Fi with it’s EVDO broadband wireless service as the Internet Anywhere bundle for $69.98/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020