Alltel announced it has extended its EV-DO broadband wireless roaming agreements to include major metro areas including Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Miami, St. Louis, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Dallas, Houston and San Francisco. Alltel’s offers a national unlimited data plan for $59.99/month. Where EVDO service is not available, data-card equipped laptops will hand off to 1X service, which delivers speeds up to 144 Kbps.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020