MINNEAPOLIS, Dec 09, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Leading global connectivity solution provider ADC (NASDAQ:ADCT)(www.adc.com) is engaging its Professional Services team with central Minnesota-based Albany Tel to upgrade the cooperative’s copper lines to a fiber network that can support advanced bandwidth-intensive services. By the end of the five-year fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) project, Albany Tel’s 3,800 subscribers will have access to all-digital offerings like Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) and high-definition TV, as well as high-speed Internet up to 100 Mbps. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook