LOS ANGELES, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — INTERNET TELEPHONY CONFERENCE & EXPO WEST 2008 — 8×8, Inc., provider of Packet8 business, mobile and residential communication services, today announced it has executed a technology partnership and marketing agreement with Microsoft Corporation to offer Packet8 Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service for Microsoft’s Response Point small business phone system. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE