LOS ANGELES, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — INTERNET TELEPHONY CONFERENCE & EXPO WEST 2008 — 8×8, Inc., provider of Packet8 business, mobile and residential communication services, today announced it has executed a technology partnership and marketing agreement with Microsoft Corporation to offer Packet8 Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service for Microsoft’s Response Point small business phone system. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook