LOS ANGELES, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — INTERNET TELEPHONY CONFERENCE & EXPO WEST 2008 — 8×8, Inc., provider of Packet8 business, mobile and residential communication services, today announced it has executed a technology partnership and marketing agreement with Microsoft Corporation to offer Packet8 Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service for Microsoft’s Response Point small business phone system. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020