360networks, a Seattle, WA based wholesale carrier, announced the expansion of their wholesale VoIP footprint into 23 rate centers throughout eastern Nebraska, including Omaha. 360networks now covers 682 rate centers across 13 western states. 360networks offers a wholesale VoIP platform which allows retail carriers, including cable companies and ISPs, to provide VoIP services to retail customers. The new rate centers include Ainsworth, Atkinson, Clarkson, Creston, Emerson, Fremont, Howells, Humphrey, Laurel, Norfolk, O’Neill, Oakland, Omaha, Pender, Pilger, Randolph, Schuyler, Tekamah, Valentine, Wakefield, Wayne, West Point and West Hamburg.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020