3 Rivers Communications has an agreement with Bresnan Communications to acquire Bresnan’s established cable television businesses in four north central Montana markets, with the sale tentatively scheduled to close on July 1. 3 Rivers will offer cable television in Choteau, Conrad, Fairfield and Shelby, markets where 3 Rivers already provides local telephone and broadband Internet services. The service will be promoted under the name 3RTV. Click here to read more.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020